Our comprehensive range of services includes:
- Banking: advising banks and borrowers in connection with corporate lending;
- Commercial contracts: negotiation, drafting and advice on a wide variety of commercial contracts, both domestic and international, including manufacturing, sales, agency, distribution, services and supply agreements and consumer compliance issues;
- Employment: individual and collective bargaining agreements, legal solutions in view of collective lay-outs, assistance during the day-to-day employment issues, mediation of labour disputes, litigation on employment field;
- Property: business and residential leases, development, commercial and residential sale and purchase.
- Private Client: estate and tax planning, wills and probate.
- Privatization: Legal analysis and assessments and preparation of privatization offers, assistance during tender procedures including drafting legal opinions upon the risks involved, specific due-diligence activities, drafting and negotiating the privatization contracts, close monitoring within the post-privatization period.
- Competition: regulatory advice in relation to competition law, in line with EU Accession requirements, assistance to clients during investigations made by the Competition Council with respect to concerted practices, abuse of dominant position and unfair competition issues, legal recommendation for State aid authorization procedures, representation in front of the Competition Council during competition litigation